Published Nov 12, 2015
Sweetened dried cranberries
Hot chicken broth
Coarsely chopped and unpeeled Sunrise apples
Cornbread stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cranberries and hot broth in a bowl; mix well.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add apples and onions; cook and stir until onions are soft, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in stuffing mix and cranberry broth mixture until moistened.
- Spoon into a greased 2 quart glass baking dish. Bake 15-20 minutes or until stuffing is very hot.
Cooking Time is approxmiately