Sunrise Apple Cider Donuts
Sweetened Condensed Milk
Fruit cocktail, undrained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cube donuts into a large bowl. Pour the sweetened condensed milk, fruit cocktail, eggs, raisins, salt and cinnamon on top of the donuts and let soak for a few minutes.
- Occasionally mix all of the ingredients together until donuts have soaked up the liquid as much as possible.
- Bake about 1 hour until center has jelled. Top with butter rum sauce.
- To make the sauce: Melt butter and slowly stir in confectioner's sugar. Add rum and heat until bubbly.